Last Updated September 13, 2022
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Anodyne Pain & Wellness Solutions web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to de-compile or reverse engineer any software contained on Anodyne Pain & Wellness Solutions web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- Or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Anodyne Pain & Wellness Solutions at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Anodyne Pain & Wellness Solutions web site are provided “as is”. Anodyne Pain & Wellness Solutions makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Anodyne Pain & Wellness Solutions does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Anodyne Pain & Wellness Solutions or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Anodyne Pain & Wellness Solutions Internet site, even if Anodyne Pain & Wellness Solutions or a Anodyne Pain & Wellness Solutions authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errors
The materials appearing on Anodyne Pain & Wellness Solutions web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Anodyne Pain & Wellness Solutions does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Anodyne Pain & Wellness Solutions may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Anodyne Pain & Wellness Solutions does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Anodyne Pain & Wellness Solutions has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Anodyne Pain & Wellness Solutions of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Anodyne Pain & Wellness Solutions web site shall be governed by the laws of the state of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions regarding the General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Mobile Messaging
- Program Description: We may send promotional and transactional mobile messages in various formats through the Program. Promotional messages advertise and promote our products and services and may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers. Transactional messages relate to an existing or ongoing transaction and may include appointment reminders and other transaction-related information. Mobile messages may be sent using an automated technology, including an autodialer, automated system, or automatic telephone dialing system. Message frequency will vary but will not exceed 3 messages per 30 days. You agree that we, our affiliates, and any third-party service providers may send you messages regarding the foregoing topics or any topic and that such messages and/or calls may be made or placed using different telephone numbers or short codes. We do not charge for mobile messages sent through SMS but you are responsible for any message and data rates imposed by your mobile provider, as standard data and message rates may apply for SMS and MMS alerts.
- User Opt-In: By providing your mobile phone number to us, you are voluntarily opting in to SMS, and you agree to receive recurring mobile messages from us at the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in, even if such number is registered on any state or federal “Do Not Call” list. You agree that any mobile phone number you provide to us is a valid mobile phone number of which you are the owner or authorized user. If you change your mobile phone number or are no longer the owner or authorized user of the mobile phone number, you agree to promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your participation in SMS is not required and is completely voluntary.
- User Opt-Out and Support: You may opt-out of SMS at any time. If you wish to opt-out of SMS and stop receiving mobile messages from us, or you no longer agree to these SMS Terms, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, and/or UNSUBSCRIBE to any mobile message from us. You may continue to receive text messages for a short period while we process your request and you may receive a one-time opt-out confirmation message. You understand and agree that the foregoing is the only reasonable method of opting out. For support, reply HELP to any mobile message from us. Our mobile messaging platform may not recognize requests that modify the foregoing commands, and you agree that we and our service providers will not be liable for failing to honor requests that do not comply with the requirements in these SMS Terms. We may also change the telephone number or short code we use to operate SMS and we will notify you of any such change. You acknowledge that any requests sent to a telephone number or short code that has been changed may not be received by us and we will not be responsible for failing to honor a request sent to a telephone number or short code that has been changed.
- Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability: SMS is offered on an “as-is” basis and may not be available in all areas, at all times, or on all mobile providers. You agree that neither we nor our service providers will be liable for any failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any mobile message or information sent through SMS.
- Modifications: We may modify or cancel SMS or any of its features at any time, with or without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these SMS Terms at any time. Any such modification will take effect when it is posted to our website. You agree to review these SMS Terms periodically to ensure that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued participation in SMS will constitute your acceptance of those modifications.